Help for your parenting challenges at the touch of a button. Easy to access, easy to watch. Invaluable information to make your parenting life easier and happier. You are not alone. Join our ever growing community of parents today.
My course is designed to help you feel empowered, confident, and happier as a parent. Learn how to support your child's well-being, resilience, independence and happiness through lots of helpful information and practical tips that really and truly work.
- ✔️ lifetime access – watch in your own time and revisit the content in the future
- ✔️ created by a qualified, experienced early childhood specialist and mum
- ✔️ over 50 easy to watch videos
- ✔️ one off cost of £30 – no membership fees
- ✔️ access to the Childhood Understood private facebook community
- ✔️ Resource sheets with guides, scripts, toy / activity ideas and helpful links
Childhood Understood helps parents to see their child and the challenges they are facing in a new way. If you ever find yourself thinking...
- I wish I understood my child better
- What am I supposed to do now?
- What should I say?
- Why is this so hard?
- Why does everything end in an argument?
- How can I regulate my child and myself?
…this is the course for you.
Broken down into watchable, accessible videos this course will help you to:
- Understand your child better
- Work out what kind of parent you want to be - and make it happen
- Respond to your child’s behaviour with connection, calm and consistency
- Approach tantrums, meltdowns and big emotions confidently and effectively
- Set up play spaces and activities to help their development
- Support their growing independence
- Help them grow up with a strong sense of self
- Get practical tips on eating, a new sibling, hitting, biting, and toileting
Created by a qualified, experienced early childhood and parenting specialist
Research and evidence-based information and strategies that really work
Connected, responsive approaches with well-being at the heart of everything we do
Our mission is help make every childhood understood