Attachment in the Early Years
Learn how attachment patterns might present themselves, and how they can affect children and adults, plus how caregiving supports attachment. The course consists of one training video and will take approximately 90 minute to 2 hours to complete.
This course is for you if:
- You are looking for an introduction to attachment theory
- You are looking to understand how attachment relates to children’s behavioural responses
- You would like to understand the different attachment classifications
- You would like to know more about how to support attachment through caregiving
- You are looking for a refresher in attachment theory
- You are new to early years practice and would like to develop your knowledge and skills
Welcome to your Cocoro training course! Please click the name of the course below to get started. This link will take you to the training video and course handouts. You will find the handouts on the same page as the video under the ‘materials tab’. Once you have finished watching the video, just click “mark as complete” and then click “back to course” to return to this page and download your certificate.